Monday, April 16, 2012

wedding flowers

 We're all a little weird.  And life is a little weird.  And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.  ~Robert Fulghum,  

 

And so I was married on April 4th, 2012  to my true love....a man just weird enough to love me...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

6 comments:

Paul Boocock said...

I was deeply touched to read these words and see the pictures, reminded me that it wasn't all just a dream!! Weird is a good word, I like it a lot...

Rhonda Prince said...

I thought you would like that word and understand what I meant... xxx

william said...

Congratulations! May the weirdness never end.

Rhonda Prince said...

Thank you Bill!

Richard Guest said...

Congratulations! Your photographs are ace!

Rhonda Boocock said...

Thanks so much Richard! Glad you like them!